Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Trading Card Investment Tip Complete Highlander Cards

I publish a guide on collecting non-sport autographed cards. As a result of collecting e-Bay auction price data, certain trends in prices come to my attention more quickly than might be the case for people who do not follow the prices on a daily basis. In my guide I give information on how to pick a card that is likely to increase in value. Based on those guidelines I have found some cards that show good promise. I do not make buying recommendations, I just point out some cards that have come to my attention and indicate the reasons why I believe they will increase in value. I will leave it to you to judge for yourself if my reasoning is correct.

The Complete Highlander Autographed Cards

I have only found two cards of interest from the highlander set.

A05 Traci Lords as Greta-- $120.00

A18 Ron Perlman as The Messenger--$10.00

Traci Lords became famous as an underage adult movie star.

Ron Perlman also has an autograph card for the movie Hellboy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog Trading Card Investment Tip Complete Highlander Cards is a great place for D-Day. Thanks Chipman.

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home